Skip navigation

Monthly Archives: August 2007

Well I was just checking my blog stats and, Ive been blogging for two years! (coincidently this is my 150th post, I am so slack :D)

It’s done!, well almost. I just need to fix a few UI issues that I have deemed to be too important to wait until v1.1 of JRN.

Also something that I am quite happy with is how JRN will be updated, all you will have to do is point the new JRN at your current JRN database and you will be set!.

On the subject of JRN I would like some help with the next version of JRN, Programmers, Writers, Testers ,Designers (a feature that I want to include in the next version of JRN is themes). So if you want to help email me at jhektor *at* gmail [insertdotcomhere]

technorati tags:

Blogged with Flock

Just a quick update on the new version of JRN. Im about 75% of the way through it. In my testing I have found about 100 bugs in the code when I thought It was complete (Loving MbUnit and the CLR profiler!)

For future reference: (http://)?([\w-]+\.)+[\w-]+(/[\w- ./?%&=]*)?

So I’m guessing you would like to know what that annocment is, so here it is: Im resuming development on JRN, So far I have refactored the backend, added support for ATOM, I’m working on OPML import, speeding JRN up via a database + windows service, also I am slowly adding test code to JRN so it should be more robust.

I am not using the codeplex TFS like I should do so you cant see the source, this is so that people dont use the version that I am working on at the moment – mainly because it doesnt work at the moment (I am pritty much recoding the entire thing).

I would have the code published by monday but tommorow I am going on a day trip up to Hamner and thus wont be able to work on the code.

I have got something awsome to show you a bit later on today!